9 August, 2022
A self-moderated social network
The place for parents to meet and share
Wouldn't it be great to give your whole school community one easy place to connect, to share helpful information and fundraise? Where everyone could come together to support your thriving school in a private, moderated and inclusive social network?
It's not a pipe dream - it's real.
And it's waiting for you.
AN INSTANT POSITIVE COMMUNITY
Connecting New and Existing Parents Safely
- Reduce or eliminate un-moderated WhatsApp Groups
- A GDPR-safe way for parents to share contact details
- An ‘inclusive’ social platform for parents
- Reduce admin time on non-essential school communications
- Engage your school parent community safely and ‘on brand’
MAKING PARENTS' LIVES EASIER
Stay connected to your school
- Meet and connect with like-minded parents
- Identify local friends for playdates or car shares
- Coordinate your child’s parties with ease
- Never miss another important school memo or event
SUPERCHARGE YOUR PTA ACTIVITIES
Join the party!
- Set up and manage events with ease
- Increase your fundraising income
- Engage more volunteers across the school
- Coordinate online raffles safely
- Take payments, sell tickets, manage RSVPs
What Others Say About Us
"Classlist’s dead simple - I hand it over to our PTA and they just run it. It’s a trouble-free solution and less hassle than Facebook."
"We use it to target particular groups of parents. They don’t miss out on information; get fewer emails, and it moves them away from WhatsApp."
"A wonderfully easy way for parents to connect, arrange social events and support each other – it’s brilliant!"
"Classlist has been really effective. It is very inclusive for all our families, and resolves the burning issue of connecting parents to each other."
"Classlist has been invaluable bringing our school parent community together."
"It takes parents off the What’s App groups and gives us a bit more control. We love it."
"Parents use Classlist to arrange lift-sharing, find missing PE kit, and get to know each other during the holidays. They are less likely to use WhatsApp or similar."